Samples From Mars – Classic Analog Tape Synths
10 soft synth instruments created by multi-sampling analog synthesizers..
Not many people multi-sample synths to tape – it’s time consuming and can leave a pretty big dent in your wallet. In fact, each synth patch we recorded took up about 1,250 ft of tape! (around 10 – 15 minutes).
The results sound absolutely incredible! Who cares about time and money when you have sweet, sweet analog synths recorded to a classic reel to reel machine? These patches are truly special. Warm, fat, gritty and pretty.
- 10 soft synth instruments created by multi-sampling analog synthesizers to a 1/4″ mastering reel to reel
- Sounds range from saturated sub bass to epic 80s poly synths, sync leads and dirty FX
- Featuring: Roland MKS-7, Oberheim SEM, Moog Micromoog, and Novation Bass Station
- Ready for Ableton 9, Kontakt 5 and Logic
- 24bit WAV Files for any sampler / DAW
- 737 MB