Ahead of a re-sampling of the 808 From Mars, two new 16x hit 808 kits are on offer for free – recorded through an API console to tape, with a variety of high end hardware processing along the way. These are Samples From Mars’ best sounding 808s yet. The kits feature clean, colored, and super saturated 808 hits.
- The TR-808 itself. Samples From Mars have the best sounding TR-808 we’ve ever heard – it was serviced by an original engineer who worked for the company in the 80s, and features a Bass Drum with an unbelievable 4 second decay.
- Upgraded gear – this was recorded through an API 1608 console, into an Apogee Symphony, a mastering reel to reel, numerous high end saturators, and extremely clean, balanced power.
- Experience and ears. Because of the sheer amount of hours (tens of thousands) gone into sampling since the original 808, Samples From Mars are much more experienced than ever before.
- (2) 16x Hit Drum Kits featuring new 808 samples
- Recorded through API 1608 console, mastering reel to reel, and a host of tube and solid state EQs, compressors and saturators
- Features clean, color and heavily saturated 808 hits
- Pre-Formatted for instant jamming
- 26 MB Unzipped
- Any 24 bit WAV Compatible DAW or Sampler
- Ableton Live 9.7 (Not Intro)
- Kontakt 5.6.5 (Not Kontakt Player)
- Logic 9+
- Maschine 2+
- Reason 8+
- Battery 4.1.5+
- MPC1000 or MPC2500
- 32 MB Free Space