Dave Choir For Kontakt
In April 2019, Dave Hilowitz sampled his own voice 16 times (352 notes) and turned it into a choir patch.
In April 2019, Dave Hilowitz sampled his own voice 16 times (352 notes) and turned it into a choir patch. Two version: Kontakt or SFZ.
The Kontakt version requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later. The more minimal SFZ version can be used with the free Sforzando VST plug-in.
- Compatible with the full version (Not Kontakt Player!) of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3.1 (or later)
- The Decent Sampler version works with the free Decent Samples player plugin. Download it here.
- Baritone range (22 notes)
- Two distinct sample sets: 8 x ‘ah’ and 8 x ‘oh’
- Four modes: ‘ah’ + ‘oh’, just ah, just oh, and modwheel crossfade between ‘ah’ and ‘oh’. (Kontakt version only. SFZ and Decent Sampler is just ‘ah + oh’)
- No pitch bent samples!
- Convolution reverb (Kontakt only)
- 1 velocity layer
- No round robins
- Library size: 68MB